Looking for Interns to get Trained in Wocopa Trade
Hello! We are looking forward to meet our new team members. We are looking for interns to get trained for our company Wocopa Trade. By the end of this 3 months volunteer internship program, you will have the opportunity to gain experience in a global company and get certified.
Who are we?
We offer innovative solutions on a global scale to our customers in our London-based company, which we have established with our team of over 30 years of experience abroad.
What we offer:
• Opportunity to work in an international environment,
• Flexible working hours,
• An international internship certificate.
• Chance to take internal trainings held by company.
• Students or graduates of Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or related fields.
• Business English Proficiency, verbal and written.
• Open to work in an international team.
• Being able to use Microsoft Offices Programs (Word, Excel, Power Point).
• Having the skills of analytical thinking, planning and organization, solution-oriented, communication and cooperation.
• Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
• The ability to successfully managing multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
Description of the position:
• Online field research in order to connect our company to others,
• Archiving the field research on Microsoft Office tools to create and develop our network,
• Usual mailing, and communication procedures with related firms,
• Meetings on weekly basis,
• Organizing the contracts on trade; creating context based on trade contracts.