Hello! We look forward to meeting our new Team Members. At the end of this program, you will have the opportunity to gain experience and certification in a global organization. We are looking for trainee team members to volunteer for 3 months in this international organization.
Who are we?
In our Brussels-based non-profit organization, which we established with our team with more than 30 years of experience abroad, we provide equal opportunities on a global scale to initiatives around the world. We are working to create opportunities from the USA, England and Europe for young people around the world who have good ideas but do not have the opportunity. Are you ready to work with us to achieve our goals and provide opportunities for young people? With this way of working, which will be completely online, you will be involved in the establishment of a global organization in Brussels, in the center of the European Union.
How will you work with us and what will you achieve?
• Part-time and flexible working opportunities,
• International network
• It is important that there are no travel barriers (in terms of taking part in international events of WSF)
• If you want to combine your internship with an Erasmus internship, you will find opportunities to work in offices in Brussels, London and the USA.
• International participation certificate
• Business English Proficiency.
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Power point).
• Being familiar with the startup ecosystem is a plus.
• Being open to working in an international team.
• Having communication and interpersonal skills.
• Having analytical thinking, planning and organization, solution-oriented, communication and cooperation skills
• Preferably being a student in an engineering faculty.
• *** Another language besides English is preferred
As an enthusiastic and curious member of our team, you will assist project managers on one hand while observing and contributing to the development process of significant projects from a business perspective on the other. By joining the Business Development and Product Team at the World Startup Forum, you will contribute to the company’s growth in target markets. This role involves researching opportunities in international markets, establishing new business connections, and actively participating in the processes with the existing customer base. Are you ready to become a part of our international and constantly growing organization? We are waiting for your application.